Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wordless Wednesday "Happy Thanksgiving"


I asked my husband what are the 5 things that he’s thankful about. Here’s his answer:
1. Happy Family
2. Financial Success
3. Happiness
4. Great Health
5. Great Weather (‘twas raining when I asked him the q & we just badly need rain)

Well, those were great answers! Here is mine:
1. Great Health
2. Happy Married Life
3. Serenity
4. My family in the Philippines is in good health.
5. I love my job.

There are a lot of things that I’m so grateful about and I make sure I do that everyday. To remind myself how small I am and how a simple prayer of gratitude to my Creator can make Him happy. And I will always be His humble servant:) Happy Thanksgiving!
Shawie

6 Grateful Heart's Words:

escape said...

happy happy blessed thanksgiving!!!

Maureen Hayes said...

What a perfect post for Thanksgiving! Where did you find such a great picture?

Happy Thanksgiving! Please check out my WW post at:

http://beingchronicallyillisapill.blogspot.com/2008/11/wordless-wednesday-flower-power.html

Take care.

Gayle said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your family. God bless you all.

Shawie said...

thanks, guys and to you as well:)