Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm Happy it's Friday!

Thank God, it’s Friday! It’s been a long week for me, having to wake up early. B is in Chicago for big meetings and my husband had been so busy for his new product. I felt bad for my friends; I was not able to go out for lunch date. I missed their birthdays. Well, I can make it up next week.

I have been taking our dog, Jake to the new office. He’s kind of scary-looking for the mailman. The other guy, who looked Japanese, was terrified a little bit of him. The next day, he was kind of talking to him and he was smiling. Today, I’m just so bummed of the lady, I think she’s Persian. She definitely was scared of him and was shouting at me to lock the door when she arrives next time. What a b-ssy little, fella, lol! I don’t blame her though. I was frantically scared of Jake the first time I saw him. Oh well, the UPS and FedEx guys are not scared of him at all. They just go right inside the door and Jake will just keep jumping at them and give some lovin’ lick, hahaha! He’s kind of slobbery but they don’t seem to care.

Okay, enough of that. I'll just go and list our old telephones on my eBay store and make some money, lol! Happy weekend!
Shawie

4 Grateful Heart's Words:

Anonymous said...

TGIF to you as well!

MaricrisG said...

he's Asian what can I say!? just kidding. ANyway, just passing by here via EC drop. Come visit a fellow Filipina sometimes and say hello! :)

Shawie said...

thanks, guys:)
@ Zen: it wasn't just my day, I guess... thank my hubby is there to the rescue, hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Happy Weekend to you too Shawie. Hope everything's fine with you and your family. God bless you all.