Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hang In There!

Hang in there! Yes, that’s what I always remind myself every time I go to the Dentist. I can’t believe I have put up at least 4 shots every two weeks of visit. Since they started working on my bridge, I have to visit the Dentist every two weeks. Whew! I have been wearing the invisalign since September of last year. I have to admit, it was a lot of work. Jim already asked me if I would want my teeth be fixed. I was fine with the idea but freaked out when I asked how much would it cost him. He said, around 15 grand. What? I don’t think I would spend that much money on teeth but he said he’s willing to pay. I was silent for a moment. Then, I got more worried about the pain and all that. Of course, the Dentist would say- it’s not that painful, right? At first, it was all so easy. However, when they take out the old bridge- that’s where I had pains. So, okay…hang in there! I believe, I survived, LOL! It will all be done in 2 weeks, can’t wait!
Shawie

0 Grateful Heart's Words: