Saturday, November 1, 2008

Photo Hunt "Blue"

Enjoying the blue skies on a summer vacation at Fort Lauderdale, FL of last year. It was painfully hot and humid at that time. I never realized it was hotter than in the Philippines but it was fun, fun vacation. Happy Halloween weekend!
Shawie

15 Grateful Heart's Words:

Amanda said...

Great blue photos! It can get really hot and humid in Florida but surprisingly it can also get really cold as my husband and I recently found out.

Have a great weekend!
Amanda

Shinade said...

Oh my Shawie this absolutely beautiful!!

It's one of the best that I have seen!!

Mine is here:http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/10/photohunt-blue.html

Happy PH and God bless you and yours:D

Mrs Mecomber said...

Great blue photo! I visited Florida in the summer, and thought I'd melt, ugh!

Hope you have a chance to see my blue photos today. :)
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-blue/

Annie said...

Nice photo! You look great surrounded by lots of beautiful blues. Have a nice weekend!

Jeanette said...

Oh wow, what a beautiful scene!

FickleMinded said...

nice blue photos!!!

Maureen Hayes said...

Very nice photo, now that the weather is changing it makes me miss the warm summer days.

Maureen
http://beingchronicallyillisapill.blogspot.com

Ane Fallarme said...

what a beautiful place, i'm so jealous, i absolutely love the beach and haven't been able to go to the beach in like a year already, i miss the sun and the sand... love the picture! :)

sexy momma said...

ey dearie how are u? glad to do PH again hehe, missin your blog as well ;-) happy sunday!

SHIELA said...

ka chada diha sha oi! i love hot humid weather :) pwede ko diha :)

inyang said...

that's a nice blue photo :)

here's mine

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You may do so by commenting on my post or by sending an email containing your name, address, name of blog and its url. My email address is: melalarilla@gmail.com. You will be included in the official registry of members permanently posted at my blog. I will also visit your blogs regularly and will drop at your Entrecard if you have one. Please join and be counted. Thank you very much. Mabuhay and God bless you and your loved ones.

atenean101 said...

Hey sis, YOU`VE BEEN TAGGED! Please visit my blog for further details or simply visit this direct link:
http://insearch4you.blogspot.com/2008/11/and-once-again-i-have-been-tagged.html

Thanks and Have a wonderful day ahead!

P.S. I apologize for commenting here for this stuff, I know it`s not appropriate but I just really wanna let you know. Thanks again.

Shawie said...

thanks for dropping by, guys! hope you'll have a happy weekend!

the donG said...

wow! perfect view deck! perfect place to retire for a person like me. are there kayaks there? that'll complete it.