Sunday, November 16, 2008

One Long Saturday Part 2

It’s actually a nice Saturday except the brush fire incident. There were different crowds on the Fairplex and it was so exciting coz it’s my first time to watch drag racing live. It was so hot and humid and I was wearing boots, yikes! Well, there were lots of fascinating, funny race cars and sure it’s so loud!

We were watching these guys taking care of the car for the next race. They were doing some tests and boy, it was really loud and I can't believe I got a fuel burn! Tears came out from my eyes and nose, hahaha! I can’t almost breathe. Geee…..

I really liked the show and I was even betting on some racers just for fun! It's not as bad or extreme sports as I thought it would be. I've seen some big names on car racing sports and they looked so cool, lol! Well, here are some of the pictures I’ve taken. Oh, did I tell you that I was finally relieved when my husband bought me a flip flop? I thought it’s winter already, lol!






(amazing to shoot a car that's traveling 290mi/hr)
Shawie

0 Grateful Heart's Words: