Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Better Than Nothing

My brother-in-law, Bob manages the building of their Mom. It has become a Family Partnership now and each kid gets its share every month. It’s been a rough and slow year on real state business that there are quiet a few empty offices. One of the tenants can’t pay the rent and so he made a deal. Since the tenant sells women’s clothing, all the kids should buy something that would at least pay the rent and they’ll get 25% discount, tax-free. My husband was asking me if there’s something I would like. Aha, he shouldn’t be asking me that, lol! I’m such a shoe fetish, hahaha! Here’s some of what he got:


Well, it looked like a great deal and reasonable prices.
Shawie

1 Grateful Heart's Words:

SHIELA said...

Go na dayon sha. og ako ana nataranta na ko....hehehe.