Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not-So Wordless Wednesday

So, have you found your turkey yet? I decided not to cook for Thanksgiving. Well, I never tried cooking a whole turkey though. We don’t have that same tradition but I would be willing to try- hmmm, maybe in 5 years, LOL! We will be spending the Thanksgiving at my sister-in-law’s place in LA together with some other guests and familes. There’s one guest that’s so fascinating and I’m curious to see again. Why? Because she dress up like Tina Arena and she sings really good. She said she was an Entertainer on her younger days, I can’t elaborate coz I didn’t ask, hahaha! She jokes a lot and laughs so loud:)Well, looks President Bush had found his turkey already...
Shawie

1 Grateful Heart's Words:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what's the turkey checking on, Lol. :-)