Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What's For Dinner?

At the end of every busy day, the question was always the same: "What's for dinner?" Dinner? I used to be running out of meal ideas since I don’t know any American food. It used to be a problem before. Then, I research some recipes on the Internet and watch some cooking show. I have learned some techniques and great recipes. Jim loved Italian food and so I always have to stock some canned tomatoes. Sometimes I cook it right, sometimes not that good. He told me I’m such a Scientist in the kitchen, lol!

After too much complaining that he’s gaining weight, he decided to go on a diet. Now, I don’t worry much of what to cook for dinner. How about grilled chicken? Yum! Well, that’s all he’s been eating and I’ve been cooking for the past 2 months, haha! We go out for dinner twice a week though. Ah, spoiled wifey:)
Shawie

2 Grateful Heart's Words:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Everything that a wife cooks is always appreciated by a doting husband. The good thing is, you are learning how to cook dishes that will please your husband. That's more than enough. Thanks for the homey post. God bless you always.

Shawie said...

thanks for dropping by, Mel... I love cooking now than ever, I guess because you can play with their ingredients in thousand ways, hahaha!