Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shedding Extra Pounds


Looking at some of my old pictures (I mean from last year’s Christmas vacation), it made me pause for a while. I remembered how disciplined I was with my diet. My husband can’t help teasing me about being a calorie-guru, hahaha! As a matter of fact, I went down to 99 lbs. from 106 lbs. Yeah, I know it’s not that much but that’s just hardest part of losing weight, I guess. It took me 2 months to finally shed those extra lbs. But then after a number of vacations during summer, I was back to 106 lbs, grrrr. The nice thing though is I already know when and how to start. So far, I’ve lost 3 lbs but I want to go back to 99 lbs. Although I still wish to be as lean as 92 but its quiet impossible now. Other than to feel good, I want to be as healthy as I can be. It’s a little different now that I’m getting older, I think. Well, I just take it one day at a time.
Shawie

0 Grateful Heart's Words: