Friday, August 15, 2008

Sweet Nothings

Yehey, finally we had rain today! Although it’s just a few drops that’s alright, LOL! We seldom have rain here and I always long for rainy days. I don’t know but I do love rainy days! Yesterday, the skies were very pretty. Most of the time, it’s just plain blue skies. No clouds at all. But behold, I had captured some wonderful shots!


We will be heading early tomorrow to the Colorado River for yet another boating adventure. I’m so excited! Jake is coming with us and so we bought a life jacket for him. Andy’s puppy is coming too- so, it’s gonna be a doggie party, LOL!

Anyways, I did some errands this afternoon to make sure we have everything we need, return some DVDs, deposit some checks, and drop off some boxes in the Post Office from my EBay sales which are great… and guess what? Here’s what I did too:

That's very Filipina of me, huh? Happy TGIF everyone!
Shawie

0 Grateful Heart's Words: