Friday, August 22, 2008

Shedding Off

Wow! I have been eating a lot lately and never really watch out my diet ever since I came back from my vacation in the Philippines. I can’t believe I was a eating a lot of food. I think I eat almost every hour when I was there. I was so excited to see the “kinilaw” or Filipino-sushi and “lechon” roasted pig. I felt like I was starving for years! Gezzzz… Plus, the summer vacations to the lake and river were just so great! Yes, with all those chocolate molten cakes, banana split, junk foods, big dinners, frozen yogurt every night- no wonder I gained 7 pounds. Yikes! That’s a lot.

Yesterday was my official first day of a two-week strict diet. It’s a combination of both South-Beach and Calorie-Restriction diet. I had successfully lost weight last year with that and hopefully I can do it this time too. I dropped the “cleansing” diet though because I don’t get a support from my husband, hahaha! He’s not ready yet for another strict diet. Well, good luck to me, lol!
Shawie

0 Grateful Heart's Words: