Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Not-So-Good of a Day

I was so bummed this morning to find out I got a negative feedback from a guy who bought a babble ball on my Ebay Store. It was my fault because I didn’t tell him that I can’t ship the item till Monday since we were on a trip. He bought the product on Saturday and I shipped it Monday past midnight. Okay, I’d rather say- Tuesday midnight. I even brought Jake with me as I was so scared to go to the Post Office by myself. He only lives 15 miles away. So, I was thinking- the item will arrive in a day or two. Unfortunately, the item was routed to Anchorage, AK for some reason and without my knowledge the buyer got it after 6 days! Gezzzz! Now, my feedback was down to 97%. Bummer! I still believe I don't deserve such negative because he never paid too much of the product as well as the shipping and handling. I don't think I ripped him off. Oh well, it’s not the end of the world, right? Now, I had my fair share on EBay's new policy. I understand why I read a lot of negative feedback from sellers on EBay. Too bad!
Shawie

0 Grateful Heart's Words: