Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Shawie

13 Grateful Heart's Words:

Ryanne said...

Now that looks like a bit of hard work! I like the shots, everybody just doing their job. Happy WW

Anonymous said...

This is so great. I just remember my childhood days.! We did the same. thanks. please also drop and see my entry. thanks

Anonymous said...

A great entry. I remember when we were still young. we did plant and harvest rice. it was hard but it was fun!

janetoile28 said...

great photo:-) i miss philippines

SHIELA said...

love your entry today sha...kadumdum ko sa among basak didto sa ato :)

happy wednesday!

Princess Vien said...

love the shots!! that's totally a hard work.

Mine is up!!

http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/07/wordless-wednesday-no10-missing-you.html

Happy WW!!

Raven said...

Beautiful photos. Rice farming isn't something I know much about so these were interesting to see.

Unknown said...

Great WW, very wonderful thing to see. Mine is @ The Cafe if you would like to drop by.

Shawie said...

thanks for dropping by, guys! happy WW to all of us:)

Selerines said...

Nice too see these pictures.. Hats off to them...

Anonymous said...

wow, those are lovely pics that bring to mind amorsolo's paintings on the same subject. galeng!

escape said...

i like scenes like these. it reminds me of how noble this kind of lifestyle is.

Shawie said...

yes, I have been helping my parents when I was a kid in the rice field and it made me realize how hard the job is! especially if it's really hot! but some people lived all their lives farming... a very noble job. I mean, somebody's got to do it:)