Saturday, July 19, 2008

Photo Hunter "What IS that?"

This is commonly found in an ordinary house, buildings or trees in the Philippines. My husband was so scared of it when he stayed at the "fish pond" as he calls it (although it's a cottage for us, LOL). Anyway, it's not that scary as you thought, they are actually flesh-eating lizards. They help eliminate some insects and mosquitoes. They don't sound good though and when they get bigger, they don't look good either, haha! Oh, okay... they look soo scary then.
Shawie

5 Grateful Heart's Words:

Anonymous said...

Looks really cool although a bit scary. I wouldn't mind as long as it didn't land in my hair.

I did a photo hunt also. Feel free to check in.

Anonymous said...

Ohh, it already looks scary to me! Great shot though :)

Susan Cook said...

Wow cool, I love lizards. I'd love to see one up close. Never saw one in the wild only at pet stores - lol! Mines up HERE if you get a chance to stop by :)

Anonymous said...

Gecko's make some amazing sounds at night. I just hate the "CRAP" they leave behind on window sills and walls.

Selerines said...

They are really helpful in my house too.... Cool!!!!