Monday, July 21, 2008

Facts About Me- Meme Monday

I have been tagged by Louise from Living in Seychelles. Thanks, girl! It's really nice to know more bloggers- after all, it's a small world, right?

Here are the rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.


****************

1. I love spending some time with myself in the beach, in the bookstore or just simply driving around without telling anybody where I went. I love the feeling of being a stranger in a place and nobody really cared.
2. I have watched the movie "Les` Miserbales" so many times and I always cry everytime I watch the movie:(
3. I always thought Garfield was a mouse until I was 25.
4. I loved collecting friends. My husband would say I have a lot of bestfriends. Well, I guess that's just the cheapest collection you can have- it's free!
5. I always keep a diary until Internet and blogging came my way.
6. I love the music of Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley and Anne Murray. I was born on the wrong era.
7. I'm always scared of the dark!


******
Now I'm passing this Meme to :
Shawie

2 Grateful Heart's Words:

Jonna Luttrull said...

thanks for the tag, girl.

Lainy said...

tHANK you for this taggie, Sis! I will have to grab it soon! TC always!

OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER
LAINY'S MUSINGS