Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

It was so warm and summer had just started! I really liked summer days because it means more outdoor activities. We decided to go for a bike last weekend as we never rode the bike for such a long time since it's too cold. We went up north to Lake Elsinore and dropped by at the place to grab some drinks when we saw this in the restaurant. It was so shocking and gross, LOL! Ooops, I forgot- it should have been a Wordless Wednesday, sorry:)
Shawie

7 Grateful Heart's Words:

Selerines said...

Its really nice... Colorfull...

Anonymous said...

Is that a coffin of condiments?

Hootin Anni said...

This is a condiment bar? How eerie!!!

Come see my W W if you can.

Shawie said...

yap, it is, a red-hot coffin! I was so grossed looking at that in the restaurant- it's sort of a biker's stopover somewhere...
I just decided to take photos from the iphone instead...
Happy WW to all!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, not so sure how I feel about the coffin! :)

The Islander said...

wordless as it is... im speechless. hehe. what the...

SHIELA said...

I don't think I can manage to eat...hadlok ko.