Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


7 Grateful Heart's Words:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! They remind me of my own trips to Sea World Orlando.

Unknown said...

Happy WW! I lived in Southern California and used to love visiting Sea World. I was surprised to learn that they have Sea Worlds out here in the midwest as well...

I invite you and your blog readers to see a visual reminder of how far America has come in the past 389 years on my WW-post this week (smile)!

peace, Wayne

Shawie said...

Thanks, Wayne! that was really creative of you:)
That's actually a very joyful feeling when the dolphin came & ask for food!

Shawie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
escape said...

you know what? im still amazed at how they jump from the water when they are tons heavier!

these creatures are simply stunning when they do that jump.

xoxo said...

wow! nice capture in there tgif! ;-)

Shawie said...

@the doNg: yap, I agree- even scary but fun 2 see the guy playing & diving w/ them:)
@sexy momma: thnks! It's blazing hot here in Vegas! wow,can't imagine boating at the lake tomorrow,lol!