Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lucky In Love

Lucky, I'm In Love with My Bestfriend. Ah, that’s a song. I love that song by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat. It’s always a great feeling to fall in love over and over again. It is definitely an enormous feeling that unlocks any mystery behind and explains things unimaginable.

Now, I finally understood what Kahlil Gibran really meant when he said:
Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.
But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
To return home at eventide with gratitude;
And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.

True enough that your joy is your sorrow unmasked and they are indivisible. The source of your joy is also your source of sorrow. And it is only when you are empty that you are balanced.

Here’s one of the favorite cards I received from my best friend-husband.
Shawie

2 Grateful Heart's Words:

GagayMD said...

te shawie..this just shows that you're indeed so much in love your best friend..whew!


Gagay
Gagay, MD

Lisa C. said...

I totally love that song... hehehe I dedicated it to MY best friend (husband)and set it as background music to a cd of pictures I made for him for Valentines day.. (had to help him catch up.. he's been deployed for 8 months).. :)

Just wanted to drop by and thank YOU for being one of my top droppers.. :)