Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Working Day

It’s always a breeze when B is around. I don’t have to answer the phone, lol! I understand why B sometimes had a tantrum specially after talking to some annoying callers. But that’s part of business. I remembered losing my patience when I worked in that call center before.

Anyway, my husband got a call yesterday from a staff writer of Wall Street Journal. She wanted to write something about the “babble ball” business. She had seen some videos on You Tube. That’s pretty cool! We don’t know what it’s going to bring though- might be good, might be bad. Well, who knows, right? Jim was already in OC Register when he started the business 4 years ago. We just hope for the best of course.
Shawie

1 Grateful Heart's Words:

mrktg said...

If you are looking for ways to increase your sales, you may want to investigate some online Marketing Solutionsthat are available. Many businesses have a limited online presence, such as a website, but don't take advantage of the ways it could really increase their business. We are providing some of the online marketing solutions it could help you.