Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jakey's First Snow

Wat is that over there, Mom? I've never seen something like this before!



Why this is all so white, like a powder! Can I go there, Dad?



Oh my Golly! I didn't realize it's too deep in here! I've got to get my boots and jacket! It's really cooolld in here! Brrrr...



Dad, please don't let me go in there:( It's soooo cooold there it burn my fiiit!


It's okay, Son. Momma's gonna take care of you!:)


Mom, le' me go... my hands are freezing!


oh no...you guys, stop it!


What is that, Jakey? Go get that bunny!!


Come on, Son... Be a man...don't be so chicken!



Hey, Mom..it's not that bad at all...I was so scaaared of that deep snow... I think I love playing here now!


Mom, I think that's enough! My fiiit are frozen now! It's okay, Mom even if you forgot to bring my jacket and boots. I had fun at Big Bear! Happy Valentine to us!:)
Shawie

13 Grateful Heart's Words:

es said...

hey!i love dogs!

sooo cute!

Mel Alarilla said...

It must be so coooold out there. Your dog really had a grand time in snow. What a wonderful vacation you have at Big Bear. Thanks for sharing your photos with us. God bless you always.

Chel said...

Nice pics! Jakey sure had fun!

DrBurst said...

Is that a boxer, that breed is amazing. Very good pics, did you use a tripod for them?

Veronica Lee said...

Those are beautiful pics!

Shinade said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! Good for you!! WTG Jake:-)

""rare*jonRez"" said...

haha! i bet that was so much fun! :) i can tell you all had a great time!

Sight Xperience said...

The net has this power...I was wondering and found this peaceful corner!
Nice pictures, charmfull blog!
rgs

G said...

cute dog... but i'm affraid of dog..

greetings from Jakarta Indonesia, happy blogging friend :)

Shawie said...

thanks for dropping by guys:) we did really had a great time...
@DrBurst: nope, I didn't use tripod for that, just ordinary shots from Cybershot:)

fidelity said...

hmm..sounds like your having fun here
was here today, just checking up with latest updates...hope you visit me back...thanks

http://benchiegrace.blogspot.com/
http://benchiegrace.bravejournal.com/
http://fidelity-lilyofthevalley.blogspot.com/
http://allaboutlifebyme.blogspot.com/

GAGAY said...

te shawie, buti pa si jakey naexperience n ang snow, huhuhu, ako inde pa!huhu!

gagay

E-Tavasi said...

nice jakey :)