Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jakey's First Snow

Wat is that over there, Mom? I've never seen something like this before!



Why this is all so white, like a powder! Can I go there, Dad?



Oh my Golly! I didn't realize it's too deep in here! I've got to get my boots and jacket! It's really cooolld in here! Brrrr...



Dad, please don't let me go in there:( It's soooo cooold there it burn my fiiit!


It's okay, Son. Momma's gonna take care of you!:)


Mom, le' me go... my hands are freezing!


oh no...you guys, stop it!


What is that, Jakey? Go get that bunny!!


Come on, Son... Be a man...don't be so chicken!



Hey, Mom..it's not that bad at all...I was so scaaared of that deep snow... I think I love playing here now!


Mom, I think that's enough! My fiiit are frozen now! It's okay, Mom even if you forgot to bring my jacket and boots. I had fun at Big Bear! Happy Valentine to us!:)
Shawie

13 Grateful Heart's Words:

es said...

hey!i love dogs!

sooo cute!

Mel Alarilla said...

It must be so coooold out there. Your dog really had a grand time in snow. What a wonderful vacation you have at Big Bear. Thanks for sharing your photos with us. God bless you always.

Unknown said...

Nice pics! Jakey sure had fun!

Aron Sora said...

Is that a boxer, that breed is amazing. Very good pics, did you use a tripod for them?

Veronica Lee said...

Those are beautiful pics!

Jackie said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! Good for you!! WTG Jake:-)

""rarejonRez"" said...

haha! i bet that was so much fun! :) i can tell you all had a great time!

ZeCarlosM said...

The net has this power...I was wondering and found this peaceful corner!
Nice pictures, charmfull blog!
rgs

PS Holic said...

cute dog... but i'm affraid of dog..

greetings from Jakarta Indonesia, happy blogging friend :)

Shawie said...

thanks for dropping by guys:) we did really had a great time...
@DrBurst: nope, I didn't use tripod for that, just ordinary shots from Cybershot:)

Anonymous said...

hmm..sounds like your having fun here
was here today, just checking up with latest updates...hope you visit me back...thanks

http://benchiegrace.blogspot.com/
http://benchiegrace.bravejournal.com/
http://fidelity-lilyofthevalley.blogspot.com/
http://allaboutlifebyme.blogspot.com/

GagayMD said...

te shawie, buti pa si jakey naexperience n ang snow, huhuhu, ako inde pa!huhu!

gagay

E-Tavasi said...

nice jakey :)