Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wordless Wednesday "Foggy Week"


(my misty bug in the foggy driveway, loved it, haha!)
Shawie

8 Grateful Heart's Words:

Debbie Petras said...

Love your little bug ... and green too! How appropriate. Good photos!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo! I can just see you jaunting around in that little bug. Too cute!

The Fitness Diva said...

What a gorgeous scene! Those trees (in the first pic) are so pretty.

Your car is cute, too! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the beetle.

The fog reminds me of a time when I was in the Philippines. My associates and I were on a van from Davao to Dipolog and we started traveling at night. The drive in the night was through some mountain roads and it was so foggy on that night that we could not see a metre ahead of the van. Come to think of it, I don't know how the driver got us through the journey. It sure was exciting and scary at the same time.

Pardon me, it seems that every time I am here at your blog, there is a pop-up ad. However, as most time I am using firefox, I did not notice it. I would experience this every time I am using IE.

Anonymous said...

Wow, ang gwapo naman po ng bug na 'yan ;)

Jackie said...

Hi Shawie,
These are all great. I love your little green bug. But oh my you really got a fabulous shot in the first photo. It is stunning!!:-)

Anonymous said...

Awww how cuuute! =] And you yard is simply BREATH TAKING! Thanks for sharing!

Shawie said...

thanks guys! I still love my bug, hehehe... too easy for me to drive:)
@ BK: I haven't been to Davao yet but that's pretty amazing that it got so foggy there...i'm not sure the pop-up thing you mentioned, might be some kind of spam?:(