Friday, December 12, 2008

Gifts! Gifts! Gifts!

So what’s up with this Christmas gift thing? Don’t get me wrong. I love giving gifts and most of all opening gifts, lol! My husband has been so secretive these past few days and had warned me a lot of times. He makes a lot of rules. Well, first he went to the mall shopping by himself last Saturday. He said, sorry but I can’t go with him. So, okay that’s fine. I just went to the car wash and to the bookstore. Then, at night he told me I can’t open that specific cabinet in the garage, hmmmm. Okay, that’s fine too. Then, the next day, he told me if I receive a box from UPS at home, I can’t open it or even read anything on it. Okay, I swear not to do it. Then, yesterday- he told me not to open the credit card statement if I receive from the mailbox. Gezzzz, I wonder what’s this entire secret thing all about! He didn’t even ask me what I wanted for Christmas, hahaha! I hope he knows I want Wii Fit, lol! There you have it; he reads my blog, hahaha!

Shawie

0 Grateful Heart's Words: