Saturday, June 14, 2008

Seize the Day!

My friend, Marivic invited me to go out some place as she was kind of bored at home. I don't blame her. She's used to a fast lifestyle (working at the same time taking up Nursing). I believe, it's tough but she liked it to be occupied with a lot of things to do. I don't want to say "no" to her for the second time. I finished all my work early and so I agreed. It was warm that we just decided to go to the beach. My husband kept telling me not to go swimming. It's rough waves and besides, I can't swim well. Oh no, don't tease me! Yes, right- we are obviously surrounded by water. Did I say, I grew up in a small island? Oh well, don't ask me why I can't swim. That's a long story, lols! Okay, here's what I got from our visit to the beach- just "visit" because we didn't swim. The water is so cold though. It's more like our cold spring, hahaha! I guess, we are just blessed to have lived near the beach. It's always very refreshing!







Happy weekend, everyone!

7 Grateful Heart's Words:

Anonymous said...

As a former resident of North County Coastal in San Diego, Calif. It is always nice to see and hear about the beach.


Dugg & Stumbled.

Selerines said...

Nice pictures.... Beach is really nice one...

JC said...

Nice blog
;-)
from Spain

Shawie said...

thanks, guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi! It seems that you have a wonderful time at the beach!

cherry said...

Looks like you had a good time. I would love to exchange links with you. I'm adding you to my blogroll as Grateful Heart. Thanks

Shawie said...

Thanks, gurl! Indeed, it was a great day!