Saturday, June 21, 2008

Photo Hunt "WATER"


These pictures were taken at our very own Salt Creek_beach. It's beautiful outside, so we (with my 4 other friends) just grabbed the opportunity to enjoy the breeze and catch the waves with our cameras. It's a surfing place, obviously.

9 Grateful Heart's Words:

SHIELA said...

Sha pagka gwapo sa imong mga model. I'm sure chada kaayo dinha mag istambay :)

Asa tuod mo sa California?

Anonymous said...

Nice water shots, there is some great potential for awesome action photos in that area.

Shawie said...

we're here in Orange County- Laguna Niguel:)
hahaha! mao sad ingon sa ako bana:) gwapo daw! lols! thanks!~

Shawie said...

@ benspark:
Yap, I've seen some professional photographers around the area- taking pictures:)

Princess Adams said...

cool pic! i miss surfing!

Shawie said...

oh wow! do you know how to surf? that's very nice of you! I don't think I can do that, I don't even know how to swim, lols!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this looks like great fun. Awesome shots! :)

Shawie said...

thanks! :)

Selerines said...

Nice pictures....