Monday, June 23, 2008

Manic Monday

(This is my first entry to Mr. Mo at It's a Blog Eats Blog World. The picture says it all. Oh well, I have been thinking of my night schedule. )


Ever since I arrived here, I have been taking advantage of the nights. We sleep at 2AM and wake up around ten in the morning. I remembered going to bed as early as 8 at night when I was in the Philippines. I can’t even watch the late “soap operas” at nights nor did I remember staying up so late then. I was just so amazed at how quickly I managed to adjust to Jim’s schedule. During summer, sunset is around 7 and it only gets really dark around nine. Maybe that's what it is.

Last night, it was so nice outside. Ah, moonlights and the beach breeze are so cool. Sometimes if it gets really warm, we just go out for a walk in the beach with our dog. It’s very refreshing but then Jake can be very dirty from the sand, haha! Oh, I just loved summer nights better!

6 Grateful Heart's Words:

Durward Discussion said...

An excellent first post for a new place to enjoy the night.

Jojo said...

I sleep like that too. I am glad I am not alone.

I will add you into my blogroll right now. You can add me anytime when you get a chance. Thank you.

Shawie said...

Thanks, Jamie and I really loved summer nights:)

Shawie said...

Yes, girl...you're not alone:) I never even thought I can do it, lols! Thanks :)

Marilyn said...

It's funny how our sleep habits can change so drastically. I know I always sleep a lot more when the weather is cold.

Shawie said...

yeah, I agree... and me too... I sleep a lot on winter time:)