Sunday, May 3, 2009

Swine Flu Update

Don't do this and you should be OK!^-^

This swine flu pandemic outbreak pretty much reminded me of SARS few years back when I was working in Taiwan. It was very uncomfortable and panicky most of the time. We have to wear masks everywhere we go and if somebody got sick or having cough, they're being sent immediately to the quarantine. And who wouldn't? I mean, it's inevitable. Hopefully, we'll get through all this.
Shawie

7 Grateful Heart's Words:

Debbie Petras said...

Oh Shawie, what a great illustration! I guess I'll have to remember not to kiss animals on the lips, right? Lol. And don't forget to wash your hands. That's another simple thing we can each do frequently to stop spreading most illnesses too. Have a great Saturday.

Alicia said...

LOL!! That is way too funny. You can tell this must not be a first time mom because she has learned it's moments like these you grab the camera and not the kid!!! LOL

Duni said...

What an adorable child, and so innocent. I also hope we get through this and don't 'blame' the poor pigs. They are intelligent creatures.

hope you're enjoying your Sunday.

Duni

Salute said...

Great pic, should be a lesson learned from it. And I think we'll get through this.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Let us hope and pray that this impending pandemic will quiet down and just go away. We have already more concerns to worry about aside from this new worldwide calamity. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Roxy's Best Of... said...

I loved that photo so much I borrowed it and linked to you... hope you don't mind.

Roxy

Susan Cook said...

Awhile ago that picture would have been funny, but know that is scary! I hope this thing blows over soon.