Friday, May 29, 2009

For Love of the Game


I was enjoying the fresh strawberries last night while watching the “Do or Die” game of Cleveland Cavaliers. They were up by 23-point on the first quarter but was down to 6 entering the second half. It was amazingly a one-man game of LeBron James, turning in his first triple-double of the 2009 postseason with 37 points, 14 boards and 12 assists. Ah, that was so fascinating.

Anyway, Lakers had done a great job last Wednesday. They had executed the triangle offense beautifully. I always loved watching the “pick and roll” strategy. Kobe Bryant, displayed big heart and leadership.

I would love to see the two teams on the finals^-^.
Shawie

2 Grateful Heart's Words:

Free CSS Templates said...

Sometimes I respond to comments, but this year it really hasn't been very often, but I do try and go to their blog and comment on one of their posts. I very seldom check to see if anyone has responded to any comment I make.

Please Read:
Enter to my " 1st FUNNY CONTEST " held at my blog . Winners will get a free 120*120 Adspot on my Blog for a period of 1 Month. END DATE: 13 june 2009

SEO Status of this blog:

1) Google PR #2
2) Alexa Ranking: 160,082
3) Backlinks: 5000+
4) Daily Unique Visits: 250 - 350
5) Daily Pageviews: 1000+

Jena Isle said...

Hello Shawie,

I used to watch basketball too when the likes of Sonny Jaworski and Arnaiz played in the courts. Halata ba ang edad? lol.

But nowadays , I could hardly watch as I'm most of the time in the internet - preparing my materials for work, writing or blogging. And now I found out that I could actively interact with friends all over the world through facebook.

I hope there are more than 24 hours a day.lol...

Keep writing.