Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekender

Oh, you just don’t know how happy I was yesterday to see the Filipino restaurant at the mall’s food court. It feels like home, lol! The first time I visited the mall, I felt I was just in Manila. I heard a lot of Tagalog conversations. I guess, most of the Filipinos in the area are working in the Leisure World- a retirement place.

The roasted pig is very delicious. I ate like a starved kid, haha! The good thing is- its just 5 minutes away from my work place. Awesome! I can just grab some pinakbet, pancit, palabok, adobos during lunch. Yumm, those are just a few of my favorite foods.
And oh, have you watched the NBA-Finals last Sunday? Oh my, I was shaking on the remaining 20 seconds of the last quarter. Definitely, a very thrilling game! Well, Orlando is hoping for a vengeance on their home court comes Tuesday. We’ll see^-^
Shawie

0 Grateful Heart's Words: