Thursday, June 18, 2009

Flowers in Bloom


He was walking with his dog and when he saw my husband taking the groceries out of his car, he stopped.

“Do you have a minute?” the guy asked.

“Sure!” my husband replied.

“Hey, your landscaping makes the whole neighborhood. Every car that turns around in this corner can’t help but appreciate your lawn. It’s a beauty! It’s not only me who said that, all the neighbors in the street. That’s why your house makes the whole neighborhood.” He cheerfully reported.

My husband was speechless. Well, he only shared that conversation to me in the kitchen. They talked a little bit and found out he’s a surgeon at the Mission Hospital.

How about that? I couldn’t agree more with what the doctor had said.
Shawie

2 Grateful Heart's Words:

""rarejonRez"" said...

mao na inyong lawn sis? wow! that indeed is a pleasant thing to hear!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, your lawn with the beautiful flowers is a joy to behold. Happy Father's Day. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.