Monday, June 8, 2009

An Upcoming Trip

Wow! What a day! As always, it’s a very busy Monday. It was a little frustrating to drive a long way since the directions that I had printed are outdated. Ah, what a waste of time.

Anyway, I’m so happy that finally I can visit my friend in the East Coast. My boss-husband allowed me to take a 2-day off including weekends plus, a free ticket and allowance, lol! We haven’t seen each other for a long time. Actually, we’ve only known each other for a little than a year but we hit it off right away. Since then, we just continue communicating through emails. We seldom talk on the phone coz she too is very busy taking care of her 2 kids.

So, yeah, I’m very excited about it. Her husband will take us to the museums in D.C. which is very interesting. I’d be staying in their new house and I hope to meet their church community too. Oh, I can't wait!=))
Shawie

0 Grateful Heart's Words: