Monday, January 12, 2009

Keeping Up

I’m so happy that I’m on the right track on my New Year’s resolution- so far. Last year, there was a lot of procrastination. The year just slipped by so quickly and realized I haven’t been on my diet and exercise at all. I had gained 6 lbs and never lose it. It was just lame excuses one after the other. It happened when we were at the lake, river and went for vacation in my hometown for the summer.

This time though I go to the gym 3 times a week and I still loving it, lol! I eat all I want though but at least, I do the exercise. I’m hoping to finish all the left over desserts (some are thrown already) from the holidays. After that, I can go back to my South Beach diet. Hmmm, I wonder where all my motivations go? As they said, it’s a state of mind, a lifestyle and so I should take it one day at a time.

Shawie

0 Grateful Heart's Words: