Monday, October 6, 2008

Just For the Fun Of It

The whole idea of mocking politicians or religious figures is so strange to my Filipina background. It’s not really common in the society where I grow up with- perhaps because most people take it in a very different way. Yes, we’re way behind and any act like those are some sort of ignorant and disrespectful. Jim and Blaine just love watching the Jerry Springer show on lunchtime. I thought that was the weirdest show that I’ve ever seen. Jim asked how Filipinos gonna deal with those kind of show. I’m not sure what to say. We don’t have those on TV but we do have those in real life. I’ve witnessed some real drama of a jealous wife having a real fight with her husband’s mistress or watching Moms picking up the fights of their kids or Moms screaming at each other at their front yards just because of some accusations and gossips. Ah, small town’s real life drama, haha! I don’t even like that Tom Leykis radio show. Jim thought it’s for fun just like the Springer Show. Maybe I don’t get it yet. Oh well, things were different to where I came from. I don’t know but one thing for sure- it’s just the same world. Things were just handled in a different way. Okay, let’s have more fun then. Watch this:

Shawie

3 Grateful Heart's Words:

escape said...

they are funny but most of which are really true presented funnily.

Unknown said...

sha, how come i don't get to see the attachment?

Shawie said...

at jaejae: sorry I think the code doesn't work with Firefox...I tried another code this time...guess, it's working fine now, lol!