Friday, October 3, 2008

The Infamous Debate

I was praying that Sarah Palin won’t make any mistakes during the debate. It’s not because I don’t like her. I mean, personally I always thought she’s not qualified. It is the tremendous pressure that was put onto her and from the mistakes she had with the previous interviews that I just felt bad for her. It seemed as though no matter how much you’ll shake her, that’s all she can give. The fact that she put herself in that position is more confusing to me though. I wonder if she realized how big the responsibilities would be and how she’s going to handle all the diverse opinions and issues in the big league.

Well, it turned out to be a good try. Hmmm, better luck next time? I doubt that. I think she will be more effective in a small town or being a Governor. She came out to be very structured all throughout the debate. Obviously, she did her best and studied her lessons very well. Period. As what Republican strategist Mike Murphy, on MSNBC, said the debate "became a bit of a nothing-burger."
Shawie

0 Grateful Heart's Words: