Monday, March 30, 2009

Keeping Up

The house is pretty messy and it’s been going on for weeks now. I didn’t realize how much we’re deprived from the comforts of our own house. We’ve been sleeping in the bedroom (downstairs) since they’re tearing the fireplace. The bathroom is still a week more to go. My husband is tempted to go ahead and do the stairways. It would be nice to replace the stairways with wrought iron. Rosa was a little pissy last Friday cleaning. She suggested we might as well do the kitchen to have all the mess gets over with. Poor Rosa. The whole thing is pretty painful.

I did some more floral arrangements in the garage last weekend. We’re supposed to go for a bike ride but it’s hard to leave the boys working inside the house. Ah, it would be nice to have all the things back to normal.

Anyway, here are some of my creations. I did saved money creating my own instead of buying off the rack but it’s not as good though. Well, it’s the sports that count and I love doing it.



Okay, awards have been pouring here lately. First is from Jackie of “Simply Shinade”. To be awarded “Queen of Blogs” is quiet an honor.


Another award- Smart Blogger is from Willa of “Smart Mommy”.


It’s really nice be part of this prestigious awards. I know I’m still struggling with my writings (wished I had a Mass Communications degree instead of Electronics Communications, lol!). Obviously, that didn’t prevent me from keeping the juice flowing. Life is short. It would be nice to be heard and to listen as well not only to my own struggles and be part of this world called life. Thanks Jackie and Willa. I'm so glad I've found your blogs:)
Shawie

1 Grateful Heart's Words:

Debbie Petras said...

Congratulations on your awards! And I love your floral creations. They look lovely. I know it's hard living with workmen and things undone, but hopefully it will be all worth it in the end. BTW, did you take the spring test on Heart Choices? I think I posted it last week so you can probably find it in my archives. But I have the feeling we may be similar in that one too. :)