Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What's Your Six?

I got a tag from Hailey of Hailey's Bits and Beats. It's for fun and it's nice to play around too! So, here it goes.

At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 21, fresh from College and getting myself ready for the ECE Lincensure Exams.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Balance the Company’s check book; mail the documents to the Accountant for the year-end taxes, return the calls of my good friends- Blanca, Vem & Karyas, make some deposits ready for early tomorrow and post some birthday pictures on friendster, lol!

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Doritos, Frozen Yogurt and all kinds of nuts.

4. Placess I’ve lived:
Camiguin, Cagayan De Oro, Bukidnon, Cebu, Taiwan, California.

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
Have my own Foundation that focused on Education to deserving but poor students.

6. People I want to know more about:
Sheila, Grandmasterson, Mhars, Jade, Merydith and Joy.
Shawie

0 Grateful Heart's Words: