Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Earth's Delights

Sometimes, I feel guilty every time I buy clothes. I felt like I had more than enough and too much of a lot of stuff. Jim would tease about being Americanized. I believe so. Although, I think I spend my money so wisely; still, things were different. When I worked in Taiwan, I just go shopping once a month. I hate looking at my closet with clothes that I don’t wear at all. I just think of some people who can’t afford to buy new clothes. Even when I send boxes of clothing to the Philippines, my closet is still too occupied with some junk. I should just get something for myself every month. New clothes are only exciting when you first wear it and eventually, will become just another ordinary dress the next time you’re wearing it, lol!


As what Kahlil Gibran of "The Prophet" said:


"Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful."


Shawie

0 Grateful Heart's Words: