Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Excitements, Award and Escapades

Wow, how time flies. I can’t believe it’s about time to remove my conditional status here in the US. I asked both A&B to write a sworn affidavit for me and they’re both saying the same thing: “Oh I thought you’ve been here longer than that”. My husband and I both thought so too. It’s only been 29 months. I couldn’t say I blend in right away though. But for most part, adjustments weren’t that bad. Probably because I have worked in another country for years prior to coming here.

Life is good and I’m grateful for all the opportunities they gave me. I got a job right away and working for my husband is the best thing. Our marriage is not perfect but certainly, we are very happy and still in love (wink, wink). Couldn’t ask for more!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyway, I would like to thank Jackie for this great award. She’s always a modest, sincere blogger who’s not scared to speak her minds. I love her blog and it’s really worth stopping by everyday. It offers a lot of beautiful pictures in their area and some amusing tidbits of her daily life. Thanks, Jackie!

And oh, did I tell you that I'm now counting the days for our 12-day Hawaii escapade? Yay! We're soooo looking forward to that! Yes, 2 more days and Aloha, here we come, lol!

Shawie

1 Grateful Heart's Words:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Congratulations on your newest award. You truly deserve it. Von voyage on your coming trip to Hawaii. God protect and keep you on your trip. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.