Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Wonderful Trip

I had wonderful time visiting my friends and their families in VA. It was a very interesting trip. I learned a lot about American history. I didn’t realize there are a lot of things to do in DC and 4-day vacation isn’t enough. There were a few clarifications going on while strolling at the Mall. I can’t believe I was so uninformed, lol! Further, I had finally meet my friend’s families. I stayed with them and it's amazing to know that we're both living our dreams now! God is really good:)

The short-trip turned out to be a very memorable one. Now I’m starting missing Ana, my friend’s 4-month old (wink, wink). Guess, we quiet bonded and her cute, charming smile is so infectious.

I was also touched by another friend’s hospitality. She really did take time to meet me at DC and tagged her husband and kids along. Now I understand why they kept telling me it’s complicated driving around DC.

We’re so blessed to have a perfect weather after having brunch at Georgetown. The kids bonded pretty good as well. The place wasn’t as crowded as the 4th of July which is a bonus. We missed visiting some other museums but that’s alright. We’ll do that next time, hehe…

Okay, you probably know what’s next, right? Yes! Pictures, pictures, haha! I had loaded my camera with tons of photographs. Just thought of sharing a few of those pictures. Hope you'll like it^-^ I missed these great ladies!


Shawie

4 Grateful Heart's Words:

""rarejonRez"" said...

ah-hah!
you were on vacation pala Shawie! good for you!

and yep, i enjoyed the photos! :) i am sure it was wonderful reuniting w/ friends!

Mhar's Display said...

Wow! I can see you had an enjoyable trip. I love traveling too.

Mharms

Duni said...

Looks like you had a really fun time in D.C.
I have wanted to visit for a long time. You know, my brother and his family live in VA!!

Shawie, I have some awards for you!!! Feel free to pick them up on my blog anytime!

Evelyn said...

Hi! Are you interested in getting a banner/ header/ logo/ template/ business cards/ directory or article submissions or SEO works, for your site for no money to improve your site quality, in return we require a blog review or text links from your site http://anemptycup.blogspot.com . Approaching you through this form since I could not find out the email address. Please get back to me if you are interested. This is a special “New Project offer” from us.

Name: Evelyn Roberts
Email: evlinrobes@gmail.com
evlinrobes@yahoo.com