Monday, July 27, 2009

Friday Lunch Madness

I kept reiterating that I really had to lose few pounds but sometimes eating healthy foods can be a real blah. Pretty much, I stay on the right track on weekdays except Fridays and weekends. That’s a treat to myself, LOL! Hmmp, sounds a lot, huh?

Every Friday, I just can’t resist not going to the mall’s food court. It’s only a 5-minute drive from work. So, it became Friday lunch madness to me:D I just eat any fatty foods at the Filipino restaurant. I can't stop thinking about the litson-kawali, adobo and puto.

I’m just so grateful that all the foods are delicious here (which was a problem when I was in Taiwan). Plus, I felt like I’m not so far from my country because of the availability of the Filipino products and foods.

Ah, can't wait for Friday once again:D
Shawie

0 Grateful Heart's Words: