Sunday, May 18, 2008

Be Tagged!

Wow! It's been fun, fun, fun vacation! Although most of the trip was windy, rainy and stormy still I managed to spend a lot of times with few good, old friends and family the most (specially to my niece and nephew).

I would like to thank all my friends who always visit my blog despite my out of posts. I was gonna do some draft posts but then I don't really have enough time. Now, I'm facing a lot of work to do from billing to statements, invoicing and blogging, hahaha!

Anyway, am still coping up with my body clock and am happy to be back. I'd be blogging more this time, hahaha!

**************
20 Questions:
This tag was given to me by Earthly Explorations .
Rules:
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.
1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? I never even thought of that when I was a young girl.
2. Have you ever shoplifted? Yes, once when I was in college while riding a jeepney. My calculator :(
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Italy, yehey!
4. Which part of you that you hate the most? The few scars in my legs.
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Just live with it, taste it, and smell it till it's gone. I never suppressed any good or bad moments. Deal with it.
6. What are you afraid to lose the most? None anymore.
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Give to the charity including my own family & relatives.
8. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? Our Christmas vacation and a week-road trip from our our home to Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco & Santa Barbara.
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: Assertive, Outgoing and Optimistic.
10. How do you cope with boredom? Blogging, gardening and cooking.
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? I never have regrets, promise. All things happened for a reason, that's my stand point.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? SELF-RIGHTEOUS!
13. What is your ambition? I believe I had achieved what I thought were my dreams! In the end, accomplishments doesn't matter at all, it's how you lived your life at the moment and how you will be remembered when you're gone that's matter the most.
14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? For my Dad to grow and be a big man that he is!
15. How did you celebrate New Year? We had a toast at our room in the hotel in Santa Barbara while watching the New Year's countdown on CNN.
16. It is already 2008, do you have a new year's resolution? Not much at all.
17. What do you look forward to in 2008? More business in EBay and more progress on my husband's business too!
18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it? Give Thanks with A Grateful Heart
19. What is your inspiration in life? My God.
20. Where are you at this stage in your life? I'm at the point of contentment but still struggling for more to give & share which in return, has been given back to me.
I am tagging:
1. KCee
2. 4ever7

3. Shiela
4. Pinay Jade
5. Photographs & Memoirs

6. Maya's Window

7. Marilyn Kate
8. Filipino Life Abroad
****************

0 Grateful Heart's Words: