Friday, April 3, 2009

Meet Kingsford

My husband sent me this video of a piglet called, Kingsford who thinks he's a pup. He knows that I’m such a pork-eater. In our culture except for Muslims, pig is pretty much a food to us than an animal or a pet. We eat almost everything on it. So, when Jim told me that Chelsea, my sister-in-law’s pig died of old age, I was so shocked. He said Chelsea has been around for over 10 years. Wow! It was unbelievable. Actually, pigs don’t live that long in our culture. They’re roasted and eaten as early as 3 month-old; otherwise, it won’t taste as good.

Anyway, the video is so cute and I replied my husband- telling him how lucky Kingsford is! He responded “Maybe you didn't know but "Kingsford" is the name of our most popular BBQ charcoal. LOL”. Ouch! Then, after a series of emails he then told me this: “Does your boss know you’re playing with emails?” Okay, he’s at home right now and he’d be around to sign some checks. Back to work for me:)

Oh, I forgot. Here’s that video. Hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I do.


Shawie

1 Grateful Heart's Words:

""rarejonRez"" said...

well shawie, muslims aren't the only ones who don't eat pork. we, SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISTS, don't either. :)

Leviticus 11:7

have a great sunday dear!