Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day by Day To-Do-List

I have been missing that strong part of me: being self-disciplined. As a kid, I had already set a pattern of doing things according to my to-do-lists. Well, up until I slowed down a bit few years ago. Now, I felt like it’s time to reclaim that attitude. Be more aggressive and in control of the things that I have the power with.

I’m reading this book regarding “how to successfully drop those last stubborn few pounds” in 30 days. It talks about macro nutrients and well, more willpower. Keeping a to-do-list is one of the strategies- the thing that I had mastered for a long time. So, it sort of tests that practice once more.

Being in my early 30’s, things had changed considerably and had warned me to be more careful. I’m a person who’s very petrified with surgeries (knock on the wood). I’m such a chicken when it comes to physical pain. I take care of myself as much as I could.

The book is very educational and I liked the part where I have to follow the patterns (meal plans with recipes and exercise) according to my body type. I refused to get a personal trainer because it’s way too expensive. I’d rather do it in my own pace and I believe I can. Hmm... Jim and I decided it’s going to start this Monday.

Okay, I have to start making my to-do-list^-^.
Shawie

0 Grateful Heart's Words: